When I took this picture I was concerned with (and still am) the best way to rebuild the badly damaged and missing material. So in the process of exploration I tried sticking the camera into the missile body to "see" the inside. What I got did not further the nozzle solution but threw a whole new light on the possibility of opening up the missile!
I looked at this one and saw the side panel screws. Hmmm. I stuck my arm further in and found more:
The good news is that it *MAY* be possible to get penetrating oil to assist in breaking these free. Boy I hope so, the thought of drilling them all is ugly <shiver>. So I ordered a gallon of Kroil. We shall see if it lives up to its reputation.
Meantime, I started cataloging the areas like the nozzle. This was what I found under the first main fin I removed. It's gonna be a challenge.
Oh well, 'til next time......... Blazing Skies!